Back in the frozen north from Vegas, baby — checked in with my old friend Mike Mahler and he invited me on to his podcast.
EPISODE 196: RON MORRIS ON QI GONG TO HELP PARKINSON’S CLIENTS, EARLY DAYS OF THE RKC, AGGRESSIVE STRENGTH BEER GOGGLES
Ron Morris is the quintessential renaissance man, whose life includes a career as a pro wrestler, training with the likes of the legendary Road Warriors, a member of a real life motorcycle gang, opening the first Russian kettlebell school in the U.S., as well as utilizing Qi Gong to help clients affected by Parkinson’s Disease. Ron joins the LLA show to discuss the following:
· Ron shares stories about life as a pro wrestler, his friendship with the legendary Road Warriors, life in a motorcycle gang, and his early days as a member of the RKC…wait…what?
· Ron talks truly living a life of balance, and the benefit of bypassing the Oprahs, Tony Robbins, & Dr. Phils of the world
· Why the advice of “Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus” is a surefire path down the road to estrogen dominance
· The guys talk the current state of our education system and the culture of compliance
· Mike discusses the latest drug that’s taking Columbia by storm and why it could be a game-changer, but not necessarily in a good way
· Ron shares how he successfully incorporates Qi Gong to help his training clients affected by Parkinson’s Disease
· Why Aggressive Strength Testosterone is better than beer goggles